“We should treat our entrepreneurs and business people as heroes. They are here to grow the economy.
South Africa is showcasing the vast opportunities there are for international investment in the country. We aim to rebuild investor confidence, restore good governance in public institutions.”
President of South Africa
President Cyril RamaphosaRead the President’s Statement on AfricaLive >
The South Africa Campaign on AfricaLive brings together all stakeholders in society – public and private sector, corporations and SMEs, universities, investors and entrepreneurs – to send a unified brand message on the strengths of South Africa.
Build your brand across the web with
We build your content and you choose your audience. Our distribution platform will get the right message to the audience you want to influence.
We tell the right story
– Our team of domestic and international writers will create tailor-made content to promote your principal business goals.
– AfricaLive in-house creative and digital team builds interactive campaign materials to your specifications.
– Content is Search Engine Optimised, with the objective of moving it to the top of Google search rankings over the course of the campaign
We host it in on an exclusive platform
– 12 month hosting on AfricaLive alongside Africa’s leading companies, heads of state and CEOs.
– Your banner or logo runs on all pages related to your industry, raising your profile amongst your stakeholders and prospects.
AfricaLive - South Africa’s New Dawn Join the Campaign
Mining has played an integral role in the economic growth and development of South Africa since its inception. We are embarking on a strong drive to drive to increase exploration, with a proposal for specific tax incentives on exploration projects. We have reviewed the mining charter. Our message is that South Africa is open for investment in mining.