AfricaLive is seeking to build a network of journalists, researchers and copywriters from across the African continent in order to tell African stories to a global audience.
Our primary interest is in reporting on the trends, opportunities, challenges, and people that will shape the future of the African continent.
Our available work falls into the following categories;
- Feature articles based on interviews with influential African figures from business, politics, science or education / research.
- Special reports on issues critical to economic growth, environmental sustainability, or political developments.
- Business content useful to entrepreneurs and business leaders with an interest in Pan-African growth and cross-border trade.
- Advertorial copywriting – Example: https://africalive.net/company/baobab-capital/
- Networking. Assisting AfricaLive production team in market research, and in building connections with the business community in your market.
- Implementing growth strategy for AfricaLive email newsletter, and launching social media channels.
If you would like to collaborate with AfricaLive, please let us know a little about your previous work, availability and which areas you would like to work in by completing the form below. We will be in touch!
You can also connect with our Managing Editor over on LinkedIn.