The companies and entrepreneurs committed to getting South Africa back to growth
“We should treat our entrepreneurs and business people as heroes. They are here to grow the economy.
South Africa is showcasing the vast opportunities there are for international investment in the country. We aim to rebuild investor confidence, restore good governance in public institutions.”
President of South Africa
President Cyril RamaphosaRead the President’s Statement on AfricaLive >
AfricaLive is a series of special reports showcasing opportunities on the African continent, each launched worldwide on the digital channels of The New York Times and also distributed directly to CEOs and government leaders across Africa.
New York Times is a global digital publishing powerhouse, with 1.5 million influential readers across the African continent. It is the leading quality news website in the world, and a highly effective channel through which to market African countries and companies
Promoting the Global African Business Brand on The World's Leading News Platform
Sponsored Content Package
- Company Microsite
- Search Engine Optimised Article
- Thought-Leadership Article from your CEO
- Sponsorship of Report Launch on New York Times
- Sponsorship of Email Campaign to over 700,000 New York Times subscribers
- Logo or Masthead Promotion across your target sector and country reports on AfricaLive
- Targeting of any African market
- AfricaLive email shot to industry leaders across Africa
- Additional social media targeting to reach your exact target market
How It Works
We Build Your Microsite
– Our team of domestic and international writers will create tailor-made content to promote your principal business goals.
– AfricaLive in-house creative and digital team builds interactive campaign materials to your specifications.
– Content is Search Engine Optimised, with the objective of moving it to the top of Google search rankings over the course of the campaign
We Host it on AfricaLive
– 12 month hosting on AfricaLive alongside Africa’s leading companies, heads of state and CEOs.
– Your banner or logo runs on all pages related to your industry, raising your profile amongst your stakeholders and prospects.
Special Report Launches
– Campaign launches with New York Times Homepage Takeover
– Campaign email sponsorship of New York Times email newsletters to over 700,000 subscribers
– Report is emailed to all AfricaLive subscribers and industry leaders across Africa
Your Content is Promoted Across The Web
Your campaign runs for 12 months across all relevant pages on AfricaLive.
Promotion can be targeted by country and sector to put you infront of the correct audience.
Additional geo-targeting and behavioural targeting available to ensure more specific audience engagement.
AfricaLive - South Africa’s New Dawn Join the Campaign
Mining has played an integral role in the economic growth and development of South Africa since its inception. We are embarking on a strong drive to drive to increase exploration, with a proposal for specific tax incentives on exploration projects. We have reviewed the mining charter. Our message is that South Africa is open for investment in mining.